However, the Cavaliers big man loves being in Cleveland and doesn't plan on leaving anytime soon. This is something he is not proud of, and he recently expressed displeasure about the matter. Cleveland with the chance to take the hometown icon, or another achievement in West's career as a general manager by making the Grizzlies contenders for years to come by bringing in LeBron James. It is rumored that the Heat might team up Love with their center Hassan Whiteside in order to improve their defensive and offensive gameplay for the new season.
It remains to be seen whether the Miami Heat are able to lure the Cleveland Cavaliers to give up one of their star players, Kevin Love, before the start of the new National Basketball Association season. Last season's title run is enough proof of that.
Love is constantly surrounded by trade rumors that say his exit from Cleveland is imminent.
Some view Love as a piece the Cavaliers can use to address issues with their roster.
James, Tristan Thompson, Richard Jefferson and J.R. Smith (who remains unsigned) were each spotted on the floor as West's classic "Can't Tell Me Nothing" blared in the Quicken Loans Arena, where the Cavaliers play their home games. His name was also present in potential exchanges that will see a star head to "The Land", which could be a response to the Golden State Warriors' signing of Kevin Durant in free agency.
- UNGA Leaders Adopt New York Declaration For Refugees & Migrants
- Update on the Takata airbag recall
- The Ford Bronco Is Officially Returning, Will Be Made In Michigan
- New information on Hurricane Matthew
- Garden Fresh Restaurant Corp. Files for Bankruptcy Protection
- Korean Air Lines loans Hanjin KRW60bn
- Pope: Gender Identity Teaching in Schools Is 'Against Nature'
- Xbox Games with Gold announced for October
- Garth Brooks to play free concert at Ascend Amphitheater
- New Scorpion Season 3,Episode 3 Official Spoilers,Synopsis Released By CBS