Latest reports suggest Apple will take the wraps off its highly anticipated MacBook Pro 2016 in an event in late October alongside MacBook Air 2016 and iMac 2016.
There has been no confirmation when the MacBook Pro 2016 will be released, but its launch is expected to be in March of next year. According to 9to5mac, one of the features that can be expected from the upcoming MacBook Pro is a new OLED display touch bar to be placed above the keyboard. The Microsoft Surface Pro 5 is rumored to get released sometime in October or November.
And as far as the rumored specs are concerned, the new-generation MacBook Air will reportedly carry an Intel Skylake processor instead of the upcoming the Kaby Lake, the reason of which is quite obvious - the laptop may have already been in production earlier this year, months before talk of the Kaby Lake processor started emerging. All of the new updates are expected to be included in the upcoming MacBook Pro will be featured in both the 13-inch and 15-inch models.
Speculations and rumours say that the new MacBook pro will come with an OLED touchscreen panel which will remove the function keys from the keyboard while iMac is supposed to be launch with a 5k display which will attract a bulk of buyers.
Aside from these mentioned features, the line of MacBook Pros will allegedly be enhanced with the USB-C port and Thunderbolt 3. The MacBook Pro 2016 is ideal for students because of its customization features and accessibility to do multiple functions at the same time with the help of the shortcut feature.
While it doesn't seem right to talk about an October release considering that Apple has not even confirmed the existence or development of the laptop, it does make a lot of sense.
The reliable news outlet for Apple, 9 to Mac, has shared that the trend of the company when it comes to releasing its new MacBooks is nearly always during the last weeks of October.
- New information on Hurricane Matthew
- Tim McGraw, Faith Hill announce 2017 Soul 2 Soul Tour
- The Ford Bronco Is Officially Returning, Will Be Made In Michigan
- Update on the Takata airbag recall
- New Scorpion Season 3,Episode 3 Official Spoilers,Synopsis Released By CBS
- Don't miss Halley's Comet spectacle as fireballs light up night sky
- Bass Pro Shops buying Cabela's in $5.5 billion deal
- Garden Fresh Restaurant Corp. Files for Bankruptcy Protection
- Pope: Gender Identity Teaching in Schools Is 'Against Nature'
- Verizon Very Publicly Hates Unlimited Data Plans