Latest reports suggest Apple will take the wraps off its highly anticipated MacBook Pro 2016 in an event in late October alongside MacBook Air 2016 and iMac 2016.
There has been no confirmation when the MacBook Pro 2016 will be released, but its launch is expected to be in March of next year. According to 9to5mac, one of the features that can be expected from the upcoming MacBook Pro is a new OLED display touch bar to be placed above the keyboard. The Microsoft Surface Pro 5 is rumored to get released sometime in October or November.
And as far as the rumored specs are concerned, the new-generation MacBook Air will reportedly carry an Intel Skylake processor instead of the upcoming the Kaby Lake, the reason of which is quite obvious - the laptop may have already been in production earlier this year, months before talk of the Kaby Lake processor started emerging. All of the new updates are expected to be included in the upcoming MacBook Pro will be featured in both the 13-inch and 15-inch models.
Speculations and rumours say that the new MacBook pro will come with an OLED touchscreen panel which will remove the function keys from the keyboard while iMac is supposed to be launch with a 5k display which will attract a bulk of buyers.
Aside from these mentioned features, the line of MacBook Pros will allegedly be enhanced with the USB-C port and Thunderbolt 3. The MacBook Pro 2016 is ideal for students because of its customization features and accessibility to do multiple functions at the same time with the help of the shortcut feature.
While it doesn't seem right to talk about an October release considering that Apple has not even confirmed the existence or development of the laptop, it does make a lot of sense.
The reliable news outlet for Apple, 9 to Mac, has shared that the trend of the company when it comes to releasing its new MacBooks is nearly always during the last weeks of October.
- Francesco Guidolin out, Bob Bradley in at Swansea
- Presidente Santos deposita voto en plebiscito por la paz — Colombia
- Cómo tener conversaciones que se 'autodestruyen' en Facebook
- Watch A Ball Boy Make The Sickest Catch Of The NFL Season
- Duterte: Obama can 'go to hell', I'll buy arms from Russian Federation
- Afghan Officials: Battle With Taliban Rages On In Kunduz
- Rihanna ahora con rastas
- Google Launches Pixel Smartphone In Hardware Push
- Pence's political future brightens after debate
- MLB wants cans banned at Rogers Centre, fan prosecuted