Melissa Etheridge is still speaking out about her friend, Brad Pitt, after comments she made on her SiriusXM radio show caused headlines earlier this week.
Brad Pitt has reportedly spent time with his six children since he and Angelina Jolie split last month.
The FBI and L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services are still now investigating Pitt over reports that his drinking and allegedly being physical with Maddox while they were traveling on a private jet five days before Jolie filed for divorce.
"By cutting off their dad, she is threatening to take away the one bit of stability that they have".
Brad Pitt has seen his children for the first time since Angelina Jolie filed for divorce.
In her divorce filing, the "Maleficent" actress requested sole physical but joint legal custody of the kids, with her estranged spouse granted visitation rights, but Brad wants all custody to be shared. A therapist was likely present when Pitt met with his children.
No other details have emerged about Pitt's reunion with the children.
A number of Brad Pitt's friends also came out to support the actor and even mentioned that it is impossible that he was an abusive father.
She told Grazia magazine: "Angie has abandonment issues that are still being played out now".
"Seems I said some things about an old, old, old friend that's got some people talking", she began.
The temporary term ends on October 20 when the Department of Child and Family Services will make new recommendations. And Pitt agreed to the deal to keep things relatively normal for the kids.
The Allied star, 52, "will cooperate in any way he can to see the kids", a pal of the star tells Us.
- 'Birth of a Nation' flops in opening weekend at box office
- Obama ordena prepararse para una gran tormenta solar
- Texans' JJ Watt re-injures back, could miss rest of season
- Babysitter tweets freaky photo of sleeping niece
- The 5 Craziest Moments From Ben Carson's Insane Interview With MSNBC
- Tanya Tucker postpones tour after hospitalisation
- Ravens fan is in critical condition after alleged fight with Raiders fans
- Michigan voter registration deadline is Tuesday
- Matt Damon, Ben Affleck fight over Tom Brady in charity video
- Khloé Kardashian's boyfriend reportedly expecting baby with ex