She has nothing against the judges' comments, but she said they expect the contestants to dance like professional dancers which they are not.
The first couple announced as being in jeopardy tonight were Maureen McCormick and Artem Chigvintsev, followed by Jana Kramer and Gleb Savchenko. They were soaking wet when the dance was over. Pitbull, who replaced Len, gave the couple the highest score of 10 as well as Carrie Ann Inaba, Julianne Hough, and Bruno Tonioli. Len called James a "major contender" in the competition and said they would get a "lovely high score from him".
Typically, we'd put Jana Kramer down here as being in danger, as well, but we can't see anyone sending her home after a dance that gave her ideal scores nearly out of nowhere. The couple went straight to the top of the leaderboard with a flawless score of 40. Goodman is expected to love this special night because some of his favorite dances will be performed. Couples will perform the Charleston, a quickstep, rumba, jive, tango, foxtrot, samba, and jitterbug.
The eight stars were divided into teams of two, with each performing a separate routine to secure extra points from judges. Everyone will get the same score from their group dance that will be added to their individual dance score. Team Past has James Hinchcliffe as its captain. McCormick has just as good a shot as anyone on Dancing With The Stars right now, and if she and Chigvintsev keep this up, they'll definitely go to the finals. Len noted that despite the fact that there were "a couple of blunders", they did a good job.
Earlier in the week, Buddy TV's John Kubicek noted that Sasha has never won a team dance and was also eliminated on both seasons on the night of the team dances, prompting speculation that Terra and Sasha could be eliminated on Monday night.
- Young voters now coming through for Hillary Clinton
- Leader says erroneous to think United States is invincible
- What to Expect When Juniper Networks (JNPR) Reports Q3 Results
- Are shorter kickoffs affecting Stephen Gostkowski's FG attempts?
- World Series ticket prices are going, going, gone
- Yuan tumbles to six-year low
- Cubs announce World Series starting rotation, tab Jon Lester for Game 1
- Run game led by Rodgers helps lead Bucs past 49ers 34-17
- Trump admitió que "está detrás" de Clinton en las encuestas
- Asamblea Nacional prepara juicio político contra Nicolás Maduro — Venezuela