Recently obtained court documents surrounding the custody battle between exes Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie reveal Pitt is unhappy with his ex-wife's approach to protecting their children's privacy.
Pitt filed a memorandum to his request to have divorce documents pertaining to custody sealed on December 21, outlining specific reasons why information about their ongoing custody battle over their six children should remain private.
The documents went on to claim the 41-year-old actress - who filed for divorce from Brad in September after he allegedly had a row with Maddox on a private jet - "exposed the children by making public the names of their therapists and other mental health professionals". In court papers, Pitt's legal counselors battle Jolie and her lawyers claiming that they are taking a chance with the kids' security while attempting to make him look very bad in their filings.
He asserts that Jolie has "no self-regulating mechanism" to prevent sensitive information from being released to the public. As evidence, he points to the re-release and filing of documents that contain private information. "Although she had already made them public, she did it again".
Jolie's team now has the opportunity to respond to the request before a judge makes a decision.
The filing comes a few weeks after Brad - who now only has supervised visits to the children - had a request for an emergency hearing to have all documents sealed turned down.
- China reacts to India's Agni-V test firing
- Rupee gains 3 paise against dollar in early trade
- Baylor holds final workout before Cactus Bowl
- Thousands of homes without any water to boil the sprouts
- Juzgan 29 policías por golpe fallido — Turquía
- Damascus faces third day without water following alleged contamination
- 'Watership Down' author Richard Adams dies aged 96
- Pennsylvania's Gas Tax Set To Rise In New Year
- Liverpool v Stoke City, Premier League 2016/17
- Garry Shandling's Exact Cause of Death Revealed