"Vikings" season 4 is all set to return for its 16th episode. Fans are undoubtedly excited to see what happens next in the hit United States television series.
Spoiler alert! This article contains "Vikings" spoilers.
"Vikings" Season 4 episode 16 titled "Crossings" will be about Bjorn, Ragnar's first-born son and somehow the revenge of Ivar of his parent's death.
Renewal! While we have to reveal the promotional photos of episode 16 of season 4 of Vikings, on which Lagertha is in danger, it's tonight that the United States cable channel History will broadcast it. He and his team will have to face chaos.
An official synopsis for "Vikings" season 4 episode 16 says: "Bjorn's fleet sails onward and launches a surprise attack; back in Kattegat, Lagertha continues in her quest for power". Therefore, Ivar will battle Lagertha where she will meet her death and fans just go insane as one character dies after the other.
Actress Katheryn Winnick attends the "Vikings" panel during Comic-Con International 2016 at San Diego Convention Center on July 22, 2016 in San Diego, California.
One of the characters from the critically acclaimed drama could only be faking his death.
The most dreaded event in "Vikings" Season 4 has finally happened: Ragnar Lothbrok is dead, after being surrendered by King Ecbert to King Aelle in "All His Angels".
As for the rumored death of Lagertha, some fans of the U.S. television series are guessing that it is Ivar (Alex Høgh Andersen) who will kill her. Ivar sees her seated on the throne of Aslaug (Alyssa Sutherland). This makes him want to regain power.
Hollywood Reporter also mentioned that with the death of Ragnar, Ivar the Boneless will take over as he already learned a lot from his father. Aside from that, Ivar has so many things to avenge for including the death of his mother.
Episode 16 is slated to air on January 4 at 9 PM ET on History and is expected to air in Australia on the same day.
- BMW HoloActive Touch holographic interior concept revealed at CES 2017
- Check Out! Angelina Jolie ushered in 2017 with her kids
- New 12-sided pound coin to enter circulation in March
- Recovery efforts resume in Lake Erie for missing plane with 6 aboard
- JP Morgan Cazenove Gives BTG PLC Price Target With Potential 32.66% Upside
- Traders Focused Stock: Avon Products, Inc. (NYSE:AVP)
- Stock under Review: Credit Suisse Group AG (NYSE:CS)
- Quirk may shield US coast during busy hurricane seasons
- Ali and Olesinski to redshirt season for UCLA basketball
- Tucker demolishes Russian rigged election assumption with just one question