Big revelations and stunning developments seem to be the central theme of "The Bold and Beautiful" ("B&B") on its upcoming episode.
Ridge Sees The Real Quinn! Also, Thomas has some news to share that may shake things up regarding his personal life.
On Monday, Katie learned that Eric, Quinn, and Wyatt were able to convince Steffy to move out of Liam's place and into the mansion.
According to SheKnows Soaps, this passionate discussion will give Ridge an opportunity to understand Quinn much better than he previously had. Up until this point, he has seen her as a manipulative gold digger.
Katie has a lot to say regarding Eric's motive of bringing Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) and Wyatt (Darin Brooks) together. An argument ensued, followed by Ridge's admission that after he puts her in a compromising position, he'd send a photo to Eric.
Will Eric cross a line with Katie on ‘B&B
On the other hand, Ridge has seen a vulnerability in Quinn he never saw before.
Do you think this is the end for Brooke and Ridge in "The Bold and the lovely?" It looks like she'll have a lengthy discussion with Thomas about the state of things, and Bold and attractive spoilers reveal that she'll admit that Quinn does seem to have genuine feelings for her grandfather. Despite that, Steffy will insist that she'll never trust the woman.
Thomas will have some things to share as well, and Bold and handsome spoilers detail that he will reveal some heartbreaking news to his sister. He will try to win back Steffy as his wife. Liam will talk about he wants all of her or none of her, while Wyatt will reach out and manage to spend some time talking with her about their connection as well. Bill remains determined to reunite with Brooke and ensure that she doesn't marry his rival, and there are teasers hinting at grand gestures on his part ahead. Meanwhile, Ridge's family does not appreciate his sudden friendship with Quinn and asks him what exactly transpired it. Ridge might even make some enemies due to that.
"The Bold and the Beautiful" spoilers for the week of January 16 - 20, 2017 of the CBS soap opera hint that relationships will be tested.
"The Bold and the Beautiful" spoilers for the remaining episodes of the week reveal that Liam will issue an ultimatum with Steffy when it comes to her divorce with Wyatt.
- Regal Cinemas To Re-Release 'Singin' In The Rain' For 2 Days
- 'Scream Queens' star Billie Lourd posts photo remembering Carrie Fisher, Debbie Reynolds
- Honda adds more than 750000 vehicles to ongoing air bag recall
- Muere hijo de Ángel Aguirre Rivero
- Principal Matt Lindsey arrested after 'having sexual encounters with student'
- Super Bowl LI Tickets Tank Post-playoffs
- Promo for Lucifer Season 2 Episode 12 - 'Love Handles'
- Obamacare Repeal: What Happens to People With Pre-Existing Conditions?
- Marla Maples Demands Free Inauguration Blow Job For Tiffany
- All You Need To Know About Microsoft Surface Pro 5