Mbappe is with Monaco now at a pre-season training camp in the Swiss Alps. However, he is allowed up to six roster changes between the group stage and knockout stage, and many expect him to call in more experienced members of the 40-man roster, with Bradley and Altidore two of those who were expected to arrive as reinforcements.
Primera Liga winners Real Madrid and French giants Paris Saint-Germain have both been heavily linked with a move for Mbappe, which according to media reports would cost a world record fee upwards of €100 million (Dh421m).
"£123m bid? That's not true. People have a big imagination", said Wenger. What we know now is that Mbappe is over £100m and after that it's free to imagine what you want'.
But as the video continued after a seemingly heartfelt opening, it turned out Mbappe was only showing off his new Nike boots.
PSG are reportedly ready to offer him wages to the tune of €12m per season, something Real Madrid are not willing to match at the moment.
The Gunners midfielder spent last season on loan at Bournemouth but Wenger expects the England international to stay and fight for a first-team place this season. 'No matter what happens he will stay'.
Part of the reason for the struggles is the roster Arena selected, featuring almost entirely fringe players, with Arena admitting he is using the early stages of this competition to evaluate the player pool.
'There's a lot of speculation, ' Wenger added.
- México regresará a ser un gran productor de petróleo: Peña
- Huracán Fernanda alcanza categoría 3 en el pacífico mexicano
- Investigan muerte de director de prepa de la UANL
- Cesan a delegado de la SCT tras muertes en Paso Exprés
- Vidal tomó más deuda para la provincia
- Formula One Cockpit Protecting 'Shield' Breaks Cover at Silverstone
- Detienen a asesino de hermana de comentarista de ESPN
- Garbine Muguruza Defeats Venus Williams in Wimbledon Final
- Anto y Leo compartieron el video más íntimo de su boda
- Un autobús se incendia y provoca la muerte de 14 personas — Ecuador