Milan have signed Bonucci for €42m.
The 30-year-old will reportedly earn 10 million euros a season, which would make him the highest paid player in Serie A. Even then, I never would've given him to Milan, because they are a direct opponent.
The Rossoneri have spent 211m euros so far in the off-season, with Lucas Biglia undergoing his medical on Saturday and reports that another stiker is also being targeted. However, the Italian decided to stay in his home country and will now try to replicate his resounding success with the Turin based club in Milan.
Milan boss Vincenzo Montella has said the signing of Bonucci is like a'dream come true
Portuguese forward Andre Silva has joined from Porto, with Turkey midfielder Hakan Calhanoglu moving from Bayer Leverkusen and Swiss full-back Ricardo Rodriguez arriving from Wolfsburg.
The Italian central defender was linked with a transfer to Chelsea last summer but Antonio Conte was unable to do a deal.
"Claps of thunder" in the title race suggested Gazetta dello Sport, while Corriere della Sera believes "Milan can win the Scudetto with Bonucci".
- Junto a Stolbizer, Massa inicia su campaña en Tigre
- Perú listo para el Mundial U20
- Muere Maryam Mirzakhani, primera mujer en ganar "el Nobel de las matemáticas"
- Federer reaches 11th Wimbledon final
- Diputado del Psuv Germán Ferrer votará en la Consulta Popular del 16J
- Investigan muerte de director de prepa de la UANL
- Real Madrid Have Inserted An Incredible Clause In Dani Ceballos' Contract
- It's up to Rockets' brass to acquire Carmelo Anthony — James Harden
- Arsene Wenger ends Arsenal's hopes of landing Kylian Mbappe this summer
- Unusual suspects in the final reckoning at Wimbledon — Andrew Castle