"She died doing what was right".
Heyer, a paralegal, was a native of Greene County.
Video captured of the incident shows the driver of a gray Dodge Challenger plow his car into a crowd of hundreds of people before reversing out of the crowd and driving away. Bystanders could be seen running and screaming.
Later in the day, two other people were killed following a helicopter crash that was reportedly connected to the situation.
But some Virginia leaders disagreed with the president's statement.
"I didn't know it was white supremacist".
Earlier that night, U.S. Sen.
"The FBI will collect all available facts and evidence, and as this is an ongoing investigation we are not able to comment further at this time".
US Democratic Senator for Colorado Michael Bennet has called on President Donald Trump to denounce white nationalism, as a rally organized by members of alt-right, white nationalists and neo-Nazis in Charlottesville, Virginia, turned violent and resulted in casualties.
A state of emergency has been declared in Virginia. Trump's campaign had used the phrase "Make America Great Again" as its main slogan and it's continued to use it to support Trump's political agenda since taking office in January. On many sides. It's been going on for a long time in our country. "Trump's not a white supremacist", said Ms Bloom.
Charlottesville Police Department said late on Saturday, that a ramming incident took place during the unrest in the city causing multiple injuries.
- LeBron James Responds To Charlottesville Violence
- Burnley beat champs Chelsea in season opener
- Trump y Macron se unen contra Corea del Norte
- Macri ejerce su voto en las elecciones PASO de Argentina
- El Gobierno confirmó que a las 21 estarán los resultados
- Conte criticises Chelsea players for loss of composure — Soccer
- Marchista mexicana Guadalupe González plata en Mundial de Atletismo
- Vidal: "El voto, más que una obligación es una oportunidad"
- Copa Panamericana de hockey césped: 'Diablas' buscarán un inédito título ante Argentina
- Harry Kane is tiring of my plaudits, says Mauricio Pochettino